2008年6月30日月曜日

hourglass_waist_Resu_ effectiveness_pair_healthy_diet

Hourglass waist and soon you, Results
and effectiveness, diet, a pair of two sets,
healthy diet, is not it.
Exercise of the hourglass waist, came.
Really, found fascinating, is not it.
I, headache, with only five minutes in the resolution,
to me.
Traditionally, fat, it does not,
but the limb of the comparison,
Waistline is a thick of the troubles, was not it?.
ZUN torso, I'm going.
Torso, arms and legs, balance, but from the bad,
clothes, but I'm not quite.
Go out, you will always be, a girdle, yes,
some of the West,
Narrow and show the effort is essential.
Pants, when you buy the waist, just as good,
and select Thighs, parts of the pajamas,
I saw the eyes of the poor,
A child from his mother, hands and feet,
but thin, too, but it's right, It's the fun of her,
really, we managed, the waist, Narrow and do,
and well, I think, was.
So, for almost a month, before the child,
a friend, 5 minutes, the waist, thin, have a way,
and Toe, SHIBARI, you ever heard,
sometimes immediately, tell me, and Jump,
with the lost.
Feet, thumb, hair and rubber,
fixed and backward, Sleep in the pelvis,
distortions, but they're the waist, thin, Will, I know.
Pelvis, is a distortion, no one but the it,
television and magazines, I, I heard that it was,
I have the cure for it, Be, and expectations,
and the sooner it. Exercise, or cushion, cushion,
back and float up, also, That point, I do.
I have a large, pillow, put it, face up,
and go to bed, Back, sleds, returns.
Normally, it is not looking so early, easy,
Attitude is not the 5 minutes, or, and feared,
has happened. But 1 to 2 minutes, the posture,
accustomed to the TV and watch for a bit,
In that time period, about 5 minutes, useful for me.
The result is, what, 4 cm, thin, and have. So,
was glad to become a mirror in the body,
and look at, Pelvis, above, around, sort of,
inside, Constriction, and, as I see. So far,
the best, a thin, even when the belly is just,
Plump dust out because he was born
in the first of their own, The constriction, I realize.
Only 5 minutes, the waist,
narrow and never will be interesting, Is not it?
Thus, the thin, waist, 1, 2007, stand or walk,
And the future, as well as the pelvis,
distorting the original, back, It, I do.
It is a shame, but, as well as distortions,
in order to take only, 5 minutes.
Now, every day, go to bed, before the habit is ready.

0 件のコメント: