2008年8月12日火曜日

pelvis_stretch_effect_repair

pelvis, stretch, a skewness,
an effect to repair,
I turn a pelvis, stretch, a skewness,
an effect, basics, exercise, a pelvis to fix.
I open a foot to the width of the shoulders and put both hands on the waist and turn a waist to the right greatly.
The upper part of the body wakes straight you up, and the face is in condition to have turned to the front.
I let rotary make a waist the left greatly next.
It is right mawashi, ten times, left mawashi, ten times, one set.
It is NG that a heel and a tiptoe leave the floor when they turn a waist.
I fix the state that turned to the front well, and the both legs turn only a waist greatly.
Basics, exercise, the upper part of a person's body in front and back.
I raise a body and put a hand on the waist and miss the upper part of the body behind slowly.
This, in this, I open one set, a foot to the width of the shoulders with ten times and I stand and, in anteflexion and retroversion, defeat the upper part of the body forward slowly once.
A body is hard, and the person who does not fall down very much is light, and I can be available, and defeat force.
I push the waist with a feeling to push trochanter into very much tightly by hand that I assigned to a rubber tube to the left and start the left likewise.
Right and left, it is one set with plan, ten times in turn.
Open a foot to the width of the shoulders, and is made; a position of the large trochanter,(The round projection that there is in the upper part of the thighbone, the base of the foot, the part which stuck out of the neighborhood,)
I am similar and win a hand and push the waist greatly to the right direction.
It is for an image it pushes the pelvis with the hand which I hit the trochanter with very much, and to be crowded,
When the upper part of the body falls down in the back and the front at time when I knocked down a waist, I am no use.
I push only the waist in right and left with having woken you up properly, and nominate the upper part of the body.

0 件のコメント: