2008年7月15日火曜日

West_slimming_effect_completed_Simply_health_diet_exercise

West, slimming effect, too,
PETANKO completed. Simply,
health, diet, exercise,
Correct the attitude is simple,
healthy diet.
Correct, attitudes, it is the muscles, balance, well, use, Well, the body is relaxed, state, it will be. Poor, attitudes of the people, six of the place, power, in the Or the body, hurt one, can have. I, attitudes and points of the three, you'll see. The first is the marionette, as the head of the tops, Hanging on, as the. Next, the spine and shoulder blades in, Y-shape to make the shoulders, Scapula, close to the light, chest, covering the lower abdomen, raise , As retractable, Masu. Attitude often is the style is, well, see, of course, Shoulders, fatigue and back pain, improve the system. And gymnastics, and together, the attitude of the mind, MASHOU. , After practice, talking. Rice, belly full, eat, feel, I beg your pardon me. Muscular, I have around me, people, eating, in spite of, not fat, I It is said to be a good thing, and a snack a lot, eats, . However, I am old, ill and the movement, continue to be, Poor, the night before going to bed, once, it is the best you can do,. In addition, the 10-day, of which, even in the middle of rest, I Gymnastics, of the seven days, that was it. Instead, the exercise of the right and left, 10 times, to do it, Tiring, about 30 times, did that. Undoubtedly, snacks, chocolate, alcohol, unable to stop, But, as expected, the amount is reduced. The PETANKO, too, exercise a try, 10 days, Constriction, and the waist, 5.5 cm, navel, spread, 5.7cm, I'm thin. So easy and narrow and so is the reason I, like you. Also, this, the period is, as always, constipation, back pain, without condition, Good, right? Next, to the lower abdomen, slim, I'd like to, chairs, sit-up to the challenge that. West, -5.5 cm, navel, handed, -5.7 cm, below the navel, -4.5 cm, With the navel, spread, meat, DABUTSUI, flabby, Belly of the constriction, and the belly of the muscle, but look, With the navel, also located in the prolific, is not it.

0 件のコメント: